Monday, February 22, 2010

Museums!

Alright, a quick email to Heritage London has produced me a formidable list of museums! Not to mention lots more heritage sites that I may also choose to visit. Here's the list below, I'll probably start with the Banting House because it's around the corner from my house!

Banting House National Historic Site

Canadian Medical Hall of Fame

Eldon House

Fanshawe Pioneer Village

First Hussars Museum

Museum of Ontario Archaeology

London Regional Children’s Museum

Museum London

Royal Canadian Regiment Museum

The Secrets of Radar Museum

Jet Aircraft Museum (WOAH!)


If anyone thinks this might be fun to do, drop me a line and you can be my official museum hunter partner.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't visited the Archaeology museum since I was in public school. I've been trying to get someone to go with me for such a long time it seems. I would love to visit all of these, but methinks when school is done!

    ReplyDelete

hey! leave me a comment! be nice.