Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Win 2 WOODHANDS tickets!

UPDATE: I'm gonna draw the name this weekend instead, Wednesday is so far away and I've had so many lovely responses already, I want to reward you sooner. So this weekend, the deed shall be done.

Woodhands is playing at Moon Over Marin on March 5th with Diamond Rings and A Horse and His boy. The poster is below.

Now you ask... how do I win?

Well, you must find out which artist made this delicious poster send your answer to paterson@openhouseartscollective.com

I will randomly select a winner from the correct answers.

You have one week to complete this mission, should you choose to except. I'll announce the winner next Wednesday this weekend.

If you don't win.. get your tickets at Grooves and Moon Over Marin, or listen to CHRW for your chance to wiiiiin.

3 comments:

  1. once one person posts the answer...then wont everyone be able to? hahaha. sillyness. I'm emailing you the anne swerve

    -Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Contest - I emailed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheeky buggers. i have seen the error of my ways and edited the post. yay!

    ReplyDelete

hey! leave me a comment! be nice.